Rita Gallery and School
Design and Lapidary (Carving of Precious Stones)
The activities of Rita Gallery and School, with years of experiences and
receiving valid international certificates, are as below:
An art degree in lapidary from the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance.
– Certificate of professional competence from the Technical & Vocational Organization of Tehran Province.
– Certificate of registration of literary and artistic works from the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance.
– International certificate of Market Management from Mabna Modiran Iran Company.
– Has the production license from the Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts & Tourism Organization.
– Has the work permit and membership in the Tehran Jewelry Union.
– Certificate from the Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts & Tourism Organization.
– Certificate of Iranian jewelry designers to attend the Peace and Jewelry Festival on the occasion of World Peace Week from the Tehran Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts & Tourism Organization.
– Achieving the top rank of “Moonlight Sign” in the Fajr International Fashion & Clothing Festival 2019.
– International certificate of School of Marketing / UK London.
– GS1 international certificate and national certificate from Iran Code Company.
– GS1 International Identity Card.
– National Product Identity Card.
– Provide a certificate to the student.
– Member of the Board of the Union of Manufacturers and Exporters of Gold, Jewelry, Silver and Precious Stones of Iran
– Member of Tehran Handicrafts Manufacturers & Exporters Association.
– Member of the Tehran Chamber of Commerce of Industries, Mines and Agriculture.
– Member of the Development of Contemporary Visual Arts Institute.
– Member of the Messengers of Peace & Friendship (NGO) in cooperation with the United Nations Tehran Office (UNIC Tehran) with the aim of promoting the culture of peace
– Member of Tourism Diplomacy Committee of Iran Chamber of Commerce Tourism Industry Committee.
– Chairman of the specialized training teamwork for precious and semi-precious stones, director of the Manufacturers & Exporters Union of gold, jewelry, silver and precious stones in Iran.
– Founder of Iranian Creativity Club.
– Teaching lapidary and carving the precious and semiprecious stones at the Iranian Academy of Arts.
– Teaching lapidary and carving the precious stones at the Cultural Heritage School.
– Periodical training of interested art students for earning money
– Judging the jewelry section for three consecutive years at the Cipal National Festival.
– Participate in the 4th Persian Motifs in Jewelry Festival, London 2019.
– Organizing and performing the National Orchestra of Rain Song in 2020.
– Holding a free workshop on lapidary in Tehran Enghelab Sport Complex.
– Judging the jewelry section of the startup of Tehran Comprehensive University of Culture and Arts.
– Member of the planning committee of the jewelry section of the third Cipal National Fashion & Clothing Festival.
– Holding a solo exhibition in Gohar and Art Gallery.
– Holding a private exhibition at the Sealight Hotel in Kusadasi.
– Participate in the exhibition and festival of peace and ornaments in the Glassware and Ceramic Museum of Iran.
– Exhibition of the capabilities of lapidary of precious and semi-precious stones in the Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts & Tourism.
– Participate in exhibition of the largest event of the top costume and jewelry designers in the historical and cultural complex of Niavaran Palace.
– Attending in the first annual fashion and summit event of the Iranian fashion business.
– Participation in the 8th Fajr International Fashion and Clothing Festival