Rita Gallery and School
Design and Lapidary (Carving of Precious Stones)
The activities of Rita Gallery and School, with years of experiences and
receiving valid international certificates, are as below:
– An art degree in lapidary from the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance.
– Certificate of professional competence from the Technical & Vocational Organization of Tehran Province.
– Certificate of registration of literary and artistic works from the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance.
– International certificate of Market Management from Mabna Modiran Iran Company.
– Has the production license from the Cultural Heritage,Handicrafts & Tourism Organization.
– Has the work permit and membership in the Tehran Jewelry Union.
– Certificate from the Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts & Tourism Organization.
– Certificate of Iranian jewelry designers to attend the Peace and Jewelry Festival on the occasion of World Peace
– Week from the Tehran Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts & Tourism Organization.
– Achieving the top rank of “Moonlight Sign” in the Fajr
– International Fashion & Clothing Festival 2019.
– International certificate of School of Marketing / UK
– GS1 international certificate and national certificate from Iran Code Company.
– GS1 International Identity Card.
– National Product Identity Card.
– Provide a certificate to the student.
– Member of the Board of the Union of Manufacturers and Exporters of Gold, Jewelry, Silver and Precious Stones of Iran
– Member of Tehran Handicrafts Manufacturers & Exporters Association.
– Member of the Tehran Chamber of Commerce of Industries, Mines and Agriculture.
– Member of the Development of Contemporary Visual Arts Institute.
– Member of the Messengers of Peace & Friendship (NGO) in cooperation with the United Nations Tehran Office (UNIC Tehran) with the aim of promoting the culture of peace Member of Tourism Diplomacy Committee of Iran Chamber of Commerce Tourism Industry Committee.
– Chairman of the specialized training teamwork for precious and semi-precious stones, director of the Manufacturers & Exporters Union of gold, jewelry, silver and precious stones in Iran.
– Founder of Iranian Creativity Club.
– Teaching lapidary and carving the precious and semiprecious stones at the Iranian Academy of Arts.
– Teaching lapidary and carving the precious stones at the Cultural Heritage School.
– Periodical training of interested art students for earning money Judging the jewelry section for three consecutive years at the Cipal National Festival.
– Participate in the 4th Persian Motifs in Jewelry Festival, London 2019.
– Organizing and performing the National Orchestra of Rain Song in 2020.
– Holding a free workshop on lapidary in Tehran Enghelab Sport Complex.
– Judging the jewelry section of the startup of Tehran Comprehensive University of Culture and Arts.
– Member of the planning committee of the jewelry section of the third Cipal National Fashion & Clothing Festival.
– Holding a solo exhibition in Gohar and Art Gallery.
– Holding a private exhibition at the Sealight Hotel in Kusadasi.
– Participate in the exhibition and festival of peace and ornaments in the Glassware and Ceramic Museum of Iran.
– Exhibition of the capabilities of lapidary of precious and semi-precious stones in the Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts & Tourism.
– Participate in exhibition of the largest event of the top costume and jewelry designers in the historical and cultural complex of Niavaran Palace.
– Attending in the first annual fashion and summit event of the Iranian fashion business.
– Participation in the 8th Fajr International Fashion and Clothing Festival.
Certificates of Appreciation:
– Joint APFG & UNIC Certificate of Appreciation from the United Nations.
– Certificate of Appreciation from the Managers Exhibition & Symposium in Iranian Milad Tower.
– Certificate of Appreciation from the Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts & Tourism Organization (renamed to ministry) in the exhibition of capabilities of lapidary and carving precious and semi-precious stones.
– Certificate of appreciation for attending the jury of the Cipal National Fashion and Clothing Festival for three consecutive years.
– Certificate of appreciation from the Algerian Embassy in Tehran.
– Certificate of appreciation for attending the jury of the jewelry section in the startup of the Tehran Comprehensive University of Culture & Art.
– Certificate of appreciation for membership in the jewelry department of the planning committee of the third Cipal National Fashion and Clothing Festival.